The 5 Craziest Things Found By Airport Security – What’s the weirdest thing you have have packed to take on vacation, and does it beat these?
The 5 Craziest Things Found By Airport Security
- A dead seal’s head. Found in luggage in the USA in2004. A customs offical was quoted as saying ”He indicated that he was aware that he needed a permit and that he didn’t have a permit.” Source – http://www.nytimes.com/2004/03/21/us/seal-s-head-is-found-in-luggage-at-airport.html?_r=0
2. Human Skull Fragments – Why stop at a seals head, when you can pack human skull fragments? Discovered at Fort Lauderdale airport in 2013. Source >> http://blog.tsa.gov/2013/04/tsa-week-in-review-40-firearms.html
3. Marijuana Filled Grenades – If you are going to smuggle drugs through an airport, why on earth would you hide them in a replica grenade? Well, that’s exactly what some dumbasses did in Tuscon! Source >> http://blog.tsa.gov/2012/10/tsa-week-in-review-42-firearms.html
4. 451 Turtles in a Suitcase – This would be a great name for a band or even a song. The reality is though, a passenger on a flight from Bangladesh to Bangkok tried to smuggle in 451 live turtles. Crazy mo-fo. Source >> http://www.reuters.com/article/us-thailand-turtles-idUSTRE75119R20110602
5. Snakes in a Bra – A far as creative smuggling attempts go, trying to smuggle 75 snakes in a bra is a pretty brave attempt! A woman was arrested in Stockholm, Sweden when suspicion was aroused by the woman repeatedly scratching her chest. Well, wouldn’t you?