This mascot guard prank sent people wild in the stadium. It’s gone viral online too, and with good reason – It’s awesome! Read more…
This Mascot Guard Prank Sent The Crowd Wild – See Why Below!!
A sports mascot’s job is to get the crowd going. Be entertaining. make people laugh. Normally, they do this at the expense of someone else. Sometimes, it goes wrong though like this mascot guard prank.
The thing is, Orbit the mascot is so funny. He really gets the crowd going, normally by dancing off, challenging, and poking fun. During one game though, he took it a step further, and chose a guard.
Orbit vs a guard in front of the whole stadium? What could go wrong in this epic mascot guard prank? Well, a lot! See what happened by checking out the mascot guard prank video below!
Has that guy got some move or what?!
We guess Orbit will pick his dance off victims more carefully next time after this mascot guard prank fail!
This cute baby rhino is the cutest thing you are going to see all day! She is called Kianga, and is just a few days old. Check out the video below!
Cute Baby Rhino
Apparently she is the 94th southern white rhino to have been born in the San Diego Zoo Safari Park. What a cute baby rhino!
“Kacy is a very attentive and protective mother,” Tina Hunter, of San Diego Zoo Safari Park said. “She is fairly tolerant of the other rhinos being curious about the baby, but she is definitely keeping them at a distance. She is going to have her work cut out for her, as Kianga is rambunctious, has lots of energy and is a very curious little calf.”
Awesome use of the word rambunctious there!
Well, we at Slapwank wish mother and daughter all the best. By the way, we toyed with the idea of a video of two rhinos mating. It was a bit early in the morning for that sort of thing though! So, we will just have the video of a cute baby rhino instead!
Brye Anne Russillo has a unique problem in the rough and tumble world of MMA fighting. Her massive breasts have forced her to fight in a heavier division. Read on to find out more…
Brye Anne Russillo MMA Fighter
Byre Anne Russillo has been told that she must fight in a heavier division this weekend than she is used too. Despite her best efforts, she has found it impossible to strip down to 145lbs. The reason? Her breasts weigh 12lbs.
If she lost any more weight, then she would also lose muscle. And this is muscle needed to pummel her next opponent in the ring. As she said herself “I can’t cut my tits off.” (We totally agree – what a marvel they are!).
The decision was made then, to fight a class heavier at 150lbs. We can’t wait to see her in action… Good luck!!
Massive Age Gaps in a relationship. Right or Wrong? Or should we simply say, “Well done you!”?! Here are some relationships which have truly massive age gaps. They also have one thing in common. See if you can guess what it is by the end of the article!
Massive Age Gaps
Here’s Billy Joel and his Mrs. At 33 years old, she is half the age of 66 year old Billy. Well done that man! (He was also married to Christie Brinkley in the past – he’s certainly doing something right!).
Obviously, we have to include Jack Nicholson. The question is less ‘How does he do it?’, but more ‘How is that man still alive?’. There is something a little disturbing about this picture. We suggest not looking at it before a meal.
When a Playboy model marries a billionaire, you know it is true love. Honestly. If he didn’t have a penny, she would still love him from the bottom of her heart. (Which appears to be buried benath a pair of incredible breasts!). Richard Lugner (nice one!) and Cathy Schmitz.
Rock legend Ronnie Wood has been punching far above his weight for years. Dating Ekaterina Ivanova is probably the highlight of his life though. How he gets away with having such a massive age gap in relationships is beyond us. Like old jack above, how he is still alive is more remarkable.
So, did you guess what all these relationships with massive age gaps had in common? Fame and money! So, if you are planning on dating someone half your age in retirement, get working on your fame and fortune plan. Quick!
These have to be the 10 craziest science experiments ever carried out! Some of these even put Frankenstein to shame. I mean, WTF was going through these peoples minds??
10 Craziest Science Experiments Ever!
Check out this video on the 10 craziest science experiments ever carried out!
Hwang – This guy spent nearly half a million dollars trying to bring back to life a woolly mammoth!
2. Paracelsus – He tried to create a Homunculus back in the 1500’s. What is a Homunculus you might ask? It’s a miniature human, which he tried to create by transplanting human eggs into a horses womb. Don’t ask how he got the eggs…
3. Duncan MacDougall – This guy tried to see how much a human soul weighed. Apparently, a soul weighs 21 grams. Didn’t know that, did you?
4. Stephen Besley – Came up with a brilliant experiment to see if people who were about to be executed were afraid, by linking a cardiogram machine up to them. Quite unsurprisingly, YES, they were afraid.
5. The CIA MKULTRA Mind Control Program – A secret 20 year program designed to subjugate people minds, so that the government could completely control them. Probably where the Bourne saga got it’s inspiration.
6. Johann Conrad Dippel – This man was born in Castle Frankenstein… we shit you not! This crazy dude allegedly tried to transfer souls from one dead body to another. If only he had waited for the 21 gram theory to come out first!
7. Michael Persinger – Created a helmet which made people think they were in the presence of God.
8. Robert E. Cornish – Experimented with bringing the dead back to life.
9. Stubbins Ffirth – Studied a yellow fever outbreak, and decided to come up with a novel way to show it wasn’t a deadly disease – He covered himself in patients vomit, rubbed it into his eyes, and even drank it. Yuck!
10. Ilya Ivanovich Ivanov – Crazy Soviet scientist, who tried to come up with a human/ape hybrid.