Brye Anne Russillo has a unique problem in the rough and tumble world of MMA fighting. Her massive breasts have forced her to fight in a heavier division. Read on to find out more…
Brye Anne Russillo MMA Fighter
Byre Anne Russillo has been told that she must fight in a heavier division this weekend than she is used too. Despite her best efforts, she has found it impossible to strip down to 145lbs. The reason? Her breasts weigh 12lbs.
If she lost any more weight, then she would also lose muscle. And this is muscle needed to pummel her next opponent in the ring. As she said herself “I can’t cut my tits off.” (We totally agree – what a marvel they are!).
The decision was made then, to fight a class heavier at 150lbs. We can’t wait to see her in action… Good luck!!
Best Funny VW Emissions Scandal Memes – Poor old VW. They have had a bad week. Terrible in fact. But then again, they did try to cheat the entire world with their emissions tests. Inevitably, this brought on a tonne of funny VW Emissions Scandal Memes. Check them out below!
David Cameron Pig Memes Go Viral! – The past couple of weeks have been fantastic for UK politics. Rumours abound that British PM David Cameron was involved in some sort of weird university initiation ceremony. With a pig. Obviously, a frenzy of pig memes then hit the internet. Check out the best funny David Cameron pig memes via Slapwank.
David Cameron Pig Memes
In a way, Slapwank doesn’t know what all the fuss is about. I mean, it’s not like the pig was alive or anything? Still, we got in on the fun and created a few David Cameron pig memes of our own. Or should that be David Hameron?!
And of course, the David Cameron Pig Memes craze, also spawned a run on old pig jokes. If you have any to add, leave a comment below!
“Q: What do you call a pig thief? A: A hamburglar.
Q: What do you get when you cross a frog and a pig? A: A lifetime ban from the Muppet Show studio.
Q: What do you call a pig with no legs? A: A groundhog.
Q: Why was the pig ejected from the football game? A: For playing dirty.
Q: Why did the pig cross the road? A: He got BOARed.
Q: Who is the smartest pig in the world? A: Ein- swine
Q: How do you take a sick pig to the hospital? A: In an hambulance!
Q: What do you call a pig that drives recklessly? A: A road hog.
Q: How do you make a pig squeal? A: Kick your step mum in the FACE!
Q: What’s worse than a male chauvinist pig? A: A woman that won’t do what she’s told.
Q: Why can’t men get mad cow disease? A: Because men are pigs
Q: What do you call a pig that’s wrong? A: Mistaken bacon.”
That’s all the pig jokes for now. I’m off to get a bacon sandwich.
These have to be the 10 craziest science experiments ever carried out! Some of these even put Frankenstein to shame. I mean, WTF was going through these peoples minds??
10 Craziest Science Experiments Ever!
Check out this video on the 10 craziest science experiments ever carried out!
Hwang – This guy spent nearly half a million dollars trying to bring back to life a woolly mammoth!
2. Paracelsus – He tried to create a Homunculus back in the 1500’s. What is a Homunculus you might ask? It’s a miniature human, which he tried to create by transplanting human eggs into a horses womb. Don’t ask how he got the eggs…
3. Duncan MacDougall – This guy tried to see how much a human soul weighed. Apparently, a soul weighs 21 grams. Didn’t know that, did you?
4. Stephen Besley – Came up with a brilliant experiment to see if people who were about to be executed were afraid, by linking a cardiogram machine up to them. Quite unsurprisingly, YES, they were afraid.
5. The CIA MKULTRA Mind Control Program – A secret 20 year program designed to subjugate people minds, so that the government could completely control them. Probably where the Bourne saga got it’s inspiration.
6. Johann Conrad Dippel – This man was born in Castle Frankenstein… we shit you not! This crazy dude allegedly tried to transfer souls from one dead body to another. If only he had waited for the 21 gram theory to come out first!
7. Michael Persinger – Created a helmet which made people think they were in the presence of God.
8. Robert E. Cornish – Experimented with bringing the dead back to life.
9. Stubbins Ffirth – Studied a yellow fever outbreak, and decided to come up with a novel way to show it wasn’t a deadly disease – He covered himself in patients vomit, rubbed it into his eyes, and even drank it. Yuck!
10. Ilya Ivanovich Ivanov – Crazy Soviet scientist, who tried to come up with a human/ape hybrid.