Slapwank.com is almost ready to go fully live! Expect to find plenty of viral stories and funny memes to brighten your day!
Last updated on December 23rd, 2015 at 06:07 pm
These have to be the 10 craziest science experiments ever carried out! Some of these even put Frankenstein to shame. I mean, WTF was going through these peoples minds??
10 Craziest Science Experiments Ever!
Check out this video on the 10 craziest science experiments ever carried out!
- Hwang – This guy spent nearly half a million dollars trying to bring back to life a woolly mammoth!
2. Paracelsus – He tried to create a Homunculus back in the 1500’s. What is a Homunculus you might ask? It’s a miniature human, which he tried to create by transplanting human eggs into a horses womb. Don’t ask how he got the eggs…
3. Duncan MacDougall – This guy tried to see how much a human soul weighed. Apparently, a soul weighs 21 grams. Didn’t know that, did you?
4. Stephen Besley – Came up with a brilliant experiment to see if people who were about to be executed were afraid, by linking a cardiogram machine up to them. Quite unsurprisingly, YES, they were afraid.
5. The CIA MKULTRA Mind Control Program – A secret 20 year program designed to subjugate people minds, so that the government could completely control them. Probably where the Bourne saga got it’s inspiration.
6. Johann Conrad Dippel – This man was born in Castle Frankenstein… we shit you not! This crazy dude allegedly tried to transfer souls from one dead body to another. If only he had waited for the 21 gram theory to come out first!
7. Michael Persinger – Created a helmet which made people think they were in the presence of God.
8. Robert E. Cornish – Experimented with bringing the dead back to life.
9. Stubbins Ffirth – Studied a yellow fever outbreak, and decided to come up with a novel way to show it wasn’t a deadly disease – He covered himself in patients vomit, rubbed it into his eyes, and even drank it. Yuck!
10. Ilya Ivanovich Ivanov – Crazy Soviet scientist, who tried to come up with a human/ape hybrid.