A look into a Facebook chat in Harry Potter world!
Are you looking for excuses for skipping work? So were these people, and they came up with some incredibly funny reasons why they couldn’t go in that day! If you think you have the balls to use these excuses for skipping work, go for it!
10 Incredibly Funny Reasons and Excuses for Skipping Work
- “I’ve injured myself during sex.”
2. “I am hallucinating.” – Then lay off the LSD FFS!!
3. “I am stuck in my house because the door’s broken.”
4. “I drank too much and fell asleep on someone’s floor – I don’t know where I am.” – Well, let’s admit it, we’ve all been there at some point, right! This is one of the greatest excuses for skipping work ever!
5. “I’ve got a sore finger” – Should we really ask how this happened??!!
6. “I just put a casserole in the oven” – A big WTF on this one!
7. “I woke up in a good mood and don’t want to ruin it.” – You have to have a pair of MASSIVE balls to pull this one off!
8. “Employee said a can of baked beans landed on their big toe.”
9. “I slipped on a coin.”
10. “My trousers split on the way to work.”
Last updated on October 4th, 2019 at 09:05 am
Best Funny VW Emissions Scandal Memes – Poor old VW. They have had a bad week. Terrible in fact. But then again, they did try to cheat the entire world with their emissions tests. Inevitably, this brought on a tonne of funny VW Emissions Scandal Memes. Check them out below!
Best Funny VW Emissions Scandal Memes
David Cameron Pig Memes Go Viral! – The past couple of weeks have been fantastic for UK politics. Rumours abound that British PM David Cameron was involved in some sort of weird university initiation ceremony. With a pig. Obviously, a frenzy of pig memes then hit the internet. Check out the best funny David Cameron pig memes via Slapwank.
David Cameron Pig Memes
In a way, Slapwank doesn’t know what all the fuss is about. I mean, it’s not like the pig was alive or anything? Still, we got in on the fun and created a few David Cameron pig memes of our own. Or should that be David Hameron?!
And of course, the David Cameron Pig Memes craze, also spawned a run on old pig jokes. If you have any to add, leave a comment below!
“Q: What do you call a pig thief?
A: A hamburglar.
Q: What do you get when you cross a frog and a pig?
A: A lifetime ban from the Muppet Show studio.
Q: What do you call a pig with no legs?
A: A groundhog.
Q: Why was the pig ejected from the football game?
A: For playing dirty.
Q: Why did the pig cross the road?
A: He got BOARed.
Q: Who is the smartest pig in the world?
A: Ein- swine
Q: How do you take a sick pig to the hospital?
A: In an hambulance!
Q: What do you call a pig that drives recklessly?
A: A road hog.
Q: How do you make a pig squeal?
A: Kick your step mum in the FACE!
Q: What’s worse than a male chauvinist pig?
A: A woman that won’t do what she’s told.
Q: Why can’t men get mad cow disease?
A: Because men are pigs
Q: What do you call a pig that’s wrong?
A: Mistaken bacon.”
That’s all the pig jokes for now. I’m off to get a bacon sandwich.