Last updated on November 13th, 2020 at 07:40 am
You don’t take Friday the 13th seriously do you? You do! Well, these Friday the 13th memes should help take your mind off the unluckiest day of the year!
Lighten the mood and get people to smile with these funny Friday the 13th meme. Who knows? You might even turn it into a really lucky day. Here are some memes to enjoy while you avoid black cats and ladders.
Do you suffer from Paraskevidekatriaphobia: A fear of Friday the 13th? Well, avoid those ladders, run away from black cats, and get some salt ready to throw over your shoulder. These Friday the 13th memes are just what you need to start your day!
13 Friday the 13th Memes
Friday the 13th is considered an unlucky day in Western superstition. It occurs when the 13th day of the month in the Gregorian calendar falls on a Friday, which happens at least once every year but can occur up to three times in the same year – for example, in 2015, the 13th fell on a Friday in February, March, and November. 2017 through 2020 will all have two Friday the 13ths, and the years 2021 and 2022 will have just one occurrence each.
Take a look at the top 13 memes we’ve collected to lighten up this day. Enjoy and share with your friends!
1. Let’s be kind to one another on Friday the 13th. No need for sharp objects!
What is World Kindness Day? World Kindness Day is an international holiday that was formed in 1998, to promote kindness throughout the world and is observed annually on November 13 as part of the World Kindness Movement.
That means in 2020 we get Friday the 13th and World Kindness Day combined. Help!!
2. Survival instructions to get through Friday the 13th in one piece.
There’s just something a little spooky about Friday the 13th, especially when it falls so close to Halloween. But don’t be afraid and keep calm folks!
3. Treat your other half to a romantic movie
Watching scary movies are perfect way to make this day even spookier.
4. If you do survive, remember tomorrow’s just another day.
You know it had to be done. The internet is made for making fun of everything related to Friday the 13th.
5. Because Friday the 13th and clowns mix so well.
Clowns are meant to be funny, but definitely not Pennywise!
6. If Yoda say so, it must be true!
From inserting Yoda into existing meme templates to making new, snarky jokes about this creature, there’s no shortage of memes even for Friday the 13th.
7. What you need is a hero on Friday the 13th.
Well, this meme with Deadpool should help take your mind off the unluckiest day on earth.
8. Want to get a full does of bad luck? These seem like good instructions.
Friday the 13th memes that will get you feeling superstitious in the best way with black cats.
9. Some people just think that Friday the 13th is simply another day though.
10. Even The Donald is getting in on Friday the 13th action.
You know when we first did this post in 2017 we thought it couldn’t get any worse. Now it’s 2020 and….
Well, you can feel it for yourself!
Tweets – “It’s bad. Big Bad. Friday 13th. Terrible things happening. Sad emoji.”
11. But do we even have time for Friday 13th? No one has time for that!
Too busy to unlucky on this day!
12. Let’s celebrate everyone. It’s Friday the 13th. Do your funky thing!
Friday 13th might be unlucky for some, but for others it’s a magical day, especially when it falls on the same night as a full moon.
13. Finally – make sure to tell everyone it’s Friday the 13th. They might not know!
Can you relate?
Ways to Celebrate Friday 13th
We thought you might appreciate this video on ways to celebrate this special day!
Some Friday 13th Jokes
What song does Jason Voorhees sing on Friday the 13th? – “Takin Care of Business”
Why does Freddy Krueger wear a hat? He ran out of scare spray.
Why don’t Americans worry about Friday the 13th? After losing their home, job, and 401k nothing scares them anymore!
What’s Jason Voorhees favorite bean? A human bean.
What do evil spirits sing on Friday the 13th? “Voorhees a jolly good fellow. Voorhees a jolly good fellow.”
What’s Jason Voorhees favorite desert? I-Scream!
What does a sorority girl do when she wakes up on Friday the 13th? Nothing, she’s dead
Why aren’t people afraid of Friday the 13th? The lights are out, the windows are boarded up, the lawns aren’t cut. Everyday is Friday the 13th in America now.
More Great Memes
If you liked those memes, you might want to check out these other ones as well!
- Funny Clown Memes – Because who doesn’t think clowns are a bit freaky!
- Funny Zombie Memes – If you like zombies and want to get ready for Halloween, these are for you!
- Funny Gaming Memes – Gamers Love These Fun Memes
- Funny X-Men Memes To Make You Cry and Cringe!
- Funny Memes About Men
- Funny Memes About Love
- Funny New Year Resolution Memes